- About Us
- Informational Pages
- Contact Us
- Client Portal
|Hours | Map | Emergencies||Providing veterinary care to Houston, TX and the surrounding communities|
2409 Falcon Pass Dr STE 140
Houston, TX 77062
Knowledge, Compassion, Honesty
Due to increase in reported cases of COVID19 infection in our immediate area we are changing our protocols to prevent further virus transmission during the time of stay-at-home order. These changes are based on recommendations of the CDC (Center for Disease Control), the TVMA (Texas Veterinary Medical Association), and the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association). Our goal is to continue providing the best care for your pets and keeping you, our community, and our staff safe. We hope the life returns to normal very soon and we thank you from all our hearts for your understanding, patience, and cooperation.
Starting immediately the following protocols will be implemented:
We will be changing to “curbside” only appointments. Please call 281-286-9838 when you arrive for your appointment and wait in your vehicle. Your pet will be checked in over the phone. The veterinary technician or assistant will accept your pet(s) from your vehicle and bring him or her into the hospital. We ask you to remove the collar, harness, or leash from your pet. A clean hospital leash will be used by our staff. Cats should stay in the carriers.
We encourage you to be part of an examination and have a video conference with us during the exam via Facetime (we will facetime you from firstname.lastname@example.org) or Google Duo (please download a free Google Duo app on your phone and we will call you to initiate the video conference). Alternatively, the doctor will call you right after the exam with the examination findings and the recommended treatment plan.
At the conclusion of the visit, one of our staff members will discharge you over the phone, go over any medications and recommendations, schedule future appointments, and then bring your pet to your vehicle.
To reduce possible exposure to virus we are encouraging all the paperwork to be filled out at home and emailed to us. The estimates and anesthesia consents will be emailed to you in advance, please print out, sign, and email back to us. If you are unable to print, just reply to the email with your authorization to perform services. New client form can be filled out on our website: https://www.falconpassanimalhospital.com/new-client.pml
You and your pet are still our utmost priority, and we will continue to provide high quality compassionate care during these uncertain times. Please feel free to call with any questions you might have.
We are wishing you and your pets to stay healthy and in good spirits!
Team at Falcon Pass Animal Hospital
Is our hospital open?
•Our hospital will keep its usual business hours unless directed otherwise by local, state, or federal authorities. Also, as usual, Dr. Borovik is available by phone after hours.
How do we control the spread of COVID-19 at our hospital?
We pride ourselves on keeping Falcon Pass AH as clean as possible at all times and taking extra measures now as well.
• The exam rooms are cleaned after each patient with bactericidal and virus-killing solution.
• Our air filtration and disinfection system aids in eliminating viral and bacterial particles from our facility.
• Hand sanitizer is offered to all our employees and clients at all times.
• To help reduce spread of the virus, in addition to increased frequency of cleaning of all surfaces in the hospital, we are asking our employees that experience symptoms of acute respiratory illness to remain home.
How can you minimize the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19 at our hospital?
Several steps may be helpful in reducing virus transmission form person to person.
• You may call us from the car when you get here to check in, and we will escort you into the examination room as soon as it is available to help reduce the time you spend in the lobby.
• You are welcome to wash your hands with soap and water and use hand sanitizer when you are here.
• If you are experiencing signs of respiratory infection, or know about your previous exposure to COVID-19 infected person, we kindly ask you to either reschedule your appointment of have a designated healthy person bring your pet in.
Can our pets spread COVID-19?
•At this time there is no evidence that companion animals, including pets, can spread COVID-19.
What are the recommendations for a pet owner infected with COVID-19?
If you are experience symptoms of COVID-19 the following steps should be taken:
• Maintain separation form pets as you would from another person.
• Avoid direct contact with pets, including petting, snuggling, being kissed or licked, and sharing food.
• If interaction is unavoidable, please make sure you wash their hands before and after caring for pets and wear a facemask while interacting with your companion or service animals.
• Please notify your state public health official that you have pets or companion animals in the household by phone: 1-512‐776‐6628 or email: email@example.com.
Please reach us with any questions, and stay informed and healthy!